Thursday, March 28, 2013

Using An iPad to Post is Not Easy ... And It Gets Crazy in the End

Wow ... It has been a long time.
Although it was a long winter, it really feels like spring is just around the corner and that means I should be pulling on the size 9s and getting out for a walkabout!
There is a Saturday training walk ... So I might just do it!
...
In other news:
The computer crashed a while ago.  Let's see how well I can post using the iPad.  I need to do a little research as to how I can post a photo or two.
...
A week and a half ago, Ronnie had surgery for a detached retina.  I made light of it, but it was quite serious.  He was out of work for just over a week. He hasn't been active, and, if you know my husband, that is NOT easy.  He finally went back to work yesterday and, although very tired, he has to feel better getting back into his routine.  This morning, as I drove him to his ride into the city, he wondered aloud if he would ever feel better.  Pretty scary.
...
We are in the middle of Passover week.  Mom is here from Florida, and although she hasn't ventured out of the house since her arrival, she is great!  We had two Seders with mostly family.  If hosting a Seder, this holiday does NOT start at sundown.  It starts at least a week before!  There is a lot of preparation, even if you don't "change the house."  (change all the dishes, silverware, cookware, and "sell" all the leavened food.) School was open Monday for a snow day we had to mak e up, and when I asked for a personal day due to religious observance, the answer was "Passover starts at sundown."Yeah ... If you're a guest.  
...
Passover means lots of foods I haven't eaten in a long time.  If I don't get back to a normal routine, my cute Lululemon's aren't going to look so cute as I drag my lovely arse to Zumba class!
...
Jeter is lying next to me as I wris Te ...  So you know. Jeter isLIVE AND WELL .
The end.

1 comment:

  1. download blogpress from the app store, it's very easy to blog on the ipad with that! i do in on the cruises and can even use lots of photos on the ship's slow internet.

    xoxo
    bee

    ReplyDelete