Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays

This is a picture of a picture so the quality isn't that great.  The moment the original was snapped was great, though.  It was the meeting of a Yankee fan and a Red Sox fan in Dallas!  These baseball players from Brookhaven College pitched our tent and the cute pitcher with the BoSox cap was especially sweet!
I received the picture from my tentmate and friend, Val, yesterday.  It came with a lovely holiday greeting.
...
I have to be honest ... with all that happened before and after this picture was taken, I have been in a bit of a funk. I guess you don't realize how, even if you are not the one who is truly suffering, you are still affected.  The hurricane, school closed for two weeks, hearing that a friend's daughter has been diagnosed with cancer, the horror in Connecticut, losing a sweet feline friend ... it has been a lot. I suppose we are ALL ready to say goodbye to 2012 and hope that 2013 is a great year.
 
So this is my greeting to you all.
The very VERY best in 2013.
Good fortune ... Good health ... and much love.
Thank you for your love, support, and friendship.
Always--Roberta

1 comment:

  1. 2012 was a hard year all around...2013 will be AWESOME. Swearsies.

    ReplyDelete