Sunday, April 14, 2013

Training Walk-4/14/2013





Burt says I can write "15 miles" so I will. We were three walkers, Burt, Lesley, and I. We started at the regular spot and walked to 119th Street then turned around and walked Riverside Park to the Village where we had pizza. Delicious pizza. REALLY delicious pizza. (I am a little worried about weigh-in tomorrow!) We picked up TY for a bit of a walk, then Burt and I hoofed it back to Penn Station ... except I veered off to visit my ...



... grand dog ... Reggie Jackson ... who is so cute I can't stand it. Oh yes ... Sashi and Mike were there, too!
Out tonight with my girls ... which rounded out a wonderful day.
And now ... off to bed with Jete ... and my healing husband!
Boobies y'all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I think if you walked 15 miles, weighing won't be an issue :)

    ReplyDelete